Haha! That shirt is hilarious! By the way, i spent some time reading your blog and i wanted to say a few things. First of all i am sure that you will find your mentor. The universe will provide. But until then you do not have to question your practices. As long they come from your heart and your intentions are pure you are doing the right thing. Not that learning about paganism is not cool... About your daughter, you can explain her that no matter what religion she chooses she is born a witch, because her mom is one. She is lucky enough to be able to experience the world differentl;y than other people. She is 7 and she will not totally understand it, but she will get that it is something cool. As for all the people in your life that would not accept who you are, i believe that they should not dictate how you live your life. If you become more open about your practices your little one will follow. That being told, you should never pressure yourself do something you are not ready to. I am sorry about that huge novel-comment. It is just that i was a little behind on my blog reading, hence the huge comment. Brightest blessings
I think a zombie themed wedding would be cool. The guests dressed as zombies, that awesome cake...It would make for some intersting wedding pictures as well. lol
I know!!! P and I arent married yet. I wanted to wait until I look prebaby again. Also, everytime we have money for the rings I want, we have other crap to take care of financially... ugh. I have always wanted a fun October wedding. Zombie would rock!!
I'm a stay at home pagan mom with a little girl and a new baby boy. My man's a sexy guitarist who rocks my socks...! This blog consists mostly of ramblings and observances in my life...
That cake is freaking cool! And now I want that shirt too lol!! I do have a mug that has a "Mombie" on it. Found it at www.cafepress.com :).
ReplyDeleteI want a Mombie shirt!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha! That shirt is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, i spent some time reading your blog and i wanted to say a few things. First of all i am sure that you will find your mentor. The universe will provide. But until then you do not have to question your practices. As long they come from your heart and your intentions are pure you are doing the right thing. Not that learning about paganism is not cool...
About your daughter, you can explain her that no matter what religion she chooses she is born a witch, because her mom is one. She is lucky enough to be able to experience the world differentl;y than other people. She is 7 and she will not totally understand it, but she will get that it is something cool.
As for all the people in your life that would not accept who you are, i believe that they should not dictate how you live your life. If you become more open about your practices your little one will follow. That being told, you should never pressure yourself do something you are not ready to.
I am sorry about that huge novel-comment. It is just that i was a little behind on my blog reading, hence the huge comment.
Brightest blessings
I think a zombie themed wedding would be cool. The guests dressed as zombies, that awesome cake...It would make for some intersting wedding pictures as well. lol
ReplyDeleteI know!!! P and I arent married yet. I wanted to wait until I look prebaby again. Also, everytime we have money for the rings I want, we have other crap to take care of financially... ugh. I have always wanted a fun October wedding. Zombie would rock!!
ReplyDeleteThe t-shirt is awesome, but the weding cake is hilarious! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteKisses from Nydia.
Nydia~ I am going to try and convince my fiance to have this if he ever gets around to making an honest woman of me. :)
ReplyDelete~Amanda