Thursday, April 22, 2010

"What's that tan building over there?" It's the gym, and you're going in.

How rude.

Just stand there with all your concrete and mock me. I'm going, I'm going. ENTER.

What is that...smell??? Ew, it smells like 2nd period HS Phys Ed class. Narf.... At least it's taking away the rotten stench of chicken droppings outside in the field. (Like a corpse)

Lots of shiny stuff to pull and yank me into thinhood...Is there a snack machine? I'm starrrrving. Hmmm maybe I'll take a Zumba class. 845am???????? Nevermind. Oh cripes.

Um, I dont even have anything to wear. No not a trip to Walmart!!!! Yish.

***That's today thus far....feel free to trade lives.***

GOTTA LOSE THAT BABY WEIGHT!!!!!! :P

2 comments:

  1. Girl, my "baby" turns 7 in less than a month and I just now seriously started trying to lose my "baby weight". Be gentle with yourself...and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeewwww exercise. I just walk up and down our horribly long driveway for it. We live on top of a hill so I guess walking up it is good for my calves and huge arse. lol

    ReplyDelete