(Theme to "Rocky" being played in the distance...)
He's a tough one, but I swear...HE CAN'T BREAK ME!!!!! I will finish reading, "Good Night, Sleep Tight...The Sleep Lady's Gentle Guide To Helping Your Child Go To Sleep, Stay Asleep, and Wake Up Happy." It is my mission, just a scant 37 pgs to read is my ticket to sleeping beyond 3 hr increments!!!!! It doen't help that our place is small, and he's in our room...I can tell you what that does to romance. We have to sneak into bed, quietly neck...
Entry Word: sneak
Function: verb
Meaning: 1 to move about in a sly or secret manner sneak around upstairs when they're supposed to be in bed>
Synonyms lurk, mouse, pussyfoot, skulk, slide, slink, slip, snake, steal
Related Words crawl, creep, edge, inch, worm; pad, tiptoe
2 to introduce in a gradual, secret, or clever way <sneak the topic into the conversation any way you can> — see insinuateYep, that pretty much defines our nightly ritual. Pretty sexy. (yawwwwnnnn) ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


















I have three girls, ages 14, 10 and 8. Guess how our romantic life is...:Z lol.
ReplyDeleteOh...yeah. At least my 7 yr old goes to bed by 9. Sheesh!!!!
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain. Our door doesn't lock so we have to always be prepared for the 2 year old to come storming in.
ReplyDeleteI got that beat. We dont even have a doorknob, just tape. Ugh.
ReplyDelete